The CMS (Continuous single shaft plough mixer), focus on mixing, it can also be used as conveyor. With the special inner structure, it can adapt to a certain range of the feeding speed to achieve relevant productivity. With the uniform speed feeding equipment, it can mix material in a wide range, and make sure the consistency and stability of all the product.
CMD ( continuous double shaft paddle mixer) is characterized by maximizing the productivity. Materials are scattered during the vigorous mixing process, diffused and nobbed between the meshing space of the twin shafts. It can be applied to mix fiber and granules.
Notice for continuous mixer:
1. Make sure the stable and continuous feeding.
2. Make correct feeding speed ratio in accordance to the material formula.
3. Equipment under the discharging should handle the material in time and make sure no blockage of the material when discharging.
4. Small additives less than 5%, should be premixed before loading to continuous mixer.
5. Mixer productivity is determined by the speed of feeding system. Mixer model and size are determined by productivity, homogeneity and material property.